Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: CC Hicks Jan 10th

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Cool

    Someone posted CC Hicks will be up for order Jan 10th

    I haven't found out where the info comes from yet - but thought I'd share [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member *marv*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    596
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So what's the diff between the Hicks I see on the pegs and this one?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He comes with a Helmet, base w/egg & facehugger.

    other hicks club photo 01 dl

    Thanks for heads up Mega. Sounds like a pretty believable timeframe.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 15, 2004 05:39 PM: Message edited by: madadman ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope I'll be able to get one.

    *crosses fingers*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by madadman:
    He comes with a Helmet, base w/egg & facehugger.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...also a shotgun, and for those unlucky (like me) not to get the accessory, a tracker.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like that one a lot better!

    hopefully there will be a confirmation on when it will for sure be up soon

  7. #7
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    For confirmation, all you need to do is go to the spawn store and the figure is listed right there on the first page, with a release date of Jan 10th.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •